USA Volleyball & SafeSport
Committed to Safety for All Participants
The safety of its participants is of paramount importance to USA Volleyball. USA Volleyball has ZERO TOLERANCE for abuse and misconduct.
This includes not only on-court safety, but also off-court safety in any part of USA Volleyball’s programs. USA Volleyball is committed to creating safe and fun environments for youth. This includes, but not limited to, providing training, educational materials and resources for our regions, clubs, coaches, parents and athletes.
When or How Should I Make a Report?
USA Volleyball requires the reporting of sexual misconduct by or of any member and strongly encourages reporting of any concerns related to SafeSport. Please read over the Report Abuse information to fill out a Report Abuse Form.
Call 1-855-306-7775 to Report Abuse
USA Volleyball SafeSport Handbook
USA Volleyball has developed a SafeSport Handbook, intended to be a central location for all of the policies and procedures that are designed to protect its youth participants from all types of misconduct and abuse. It also includes information and education for adults on how to be proactive, to recognize areas of concern and signs of abuse.
This SafeSport Handbook includes the various Policies that apply to all USA Volleyball Member Programs and address the following areas:
By combining all of these elements into a comprehensive SafeSport Program, USA Volleyball is working toward creating the safest possible environment for participation in the sport of volleyball.
To Complete the SafeSport Training:
- Follow the link above to the Team USA Prep Center
- Click STORE
- Choose SafeSport Training
- Click ADD TO BAG
- Click CHECKOUT (there is no charge)
- Follow the on-screen instructions for registering and completing the training. If you have never created a log in for this site click REGISTER
- If registering for the first time, be sure to “+Add Membership” and select USA Volleyball and enter your current USAV Membership Number. (NOTE: If you don’t have your Membership Number, you may enter “official, coach, chaperone or your role”)
It may take 2-3 business days for the completion of the SafeSport certification to be updated in your Webpoint record. You may want to print out your certification at the completion of the course and present it to you regional office or tournament director as proof of completion.